Monday, August 2, 2010

Long time no see

So I haven't reviewed any films for awhile (I have only just realised I have a follower. YAY!) Here is a list of films I have seen in the past few months and my reviews:

Knight and day :2 and a half stars. Amusing but not anything great.

The Runaways: 2 stars. I found this film actually boring and alienating. It promised so much but failed to deliver.The elements where there, but it wasn't a well constructed film.

The A-Team: 3 stars. I liked this film, it is nothing ground breaking but there are some funny moments.

Exit Through the gift shop: 4 and a half stars. Banksy's doco on street art is highly recommended. I still can't figure is if the joke is on the audience.

Animal Kingdom: 4 and a half stars. Animal kingdom manages to disturb you whilst intrigue you. Which makes it so good.

City Island: 4 stars. A very funny underrated film, starring a huge cast. Though a found the character of Molly a bit annoying.

Letters to Juliet: 2 stars. Cliche and Aussie Chris Egan's English accent is not great.

The Concert: 3 and a half. A Russia and French film that is heartwarming. I really liked it. Though I think some things get abit lost in translation.

Date Night: 2 and a half. Not the the worst film, not the best. Just amusing.

Micmacs: 4 stars. A lovely french film having a go at weapon produces.

Welcome: 4 and a half stars. If this French film doesn't break your heart, then nothing will. Sadly it is the position asylum seekers faces in France.

The bounty hunter: 1 STAR. BORING!

The blind side: 3 stars. Sandra Bullock is great in this.

The Men that stare at goats: 3 stars. Apparently based on a true story,but it is highly amusing.

Crazy Heart: 3 stars. Very well shot. But I thought it lacked substance.

I will try to review more regularly from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment